Working on new stuff...

Spring is already here! Finally days are getting warmer and the trees are green! It's such a beautiful time of the year! Perfect time to be outside...That's explains a bit why I have been neglecting my blog so much. If you have been wondering what I've been up to let me explain:

After arriving from LA I had to go to pick my daughter to my parent's, 4 hours away from here and stay there a few days (No work done). Then I brought my sister back with me. Shes' getting married this September and we went to look for her dress. She didn't pick any but we spent a lot of time outside home, but I managed to finish some paintings that are now available on the shop!


This week my daughter returned to school from vacation. On Monday, I prepared her and took her to the school on time... just to find out that classes started on Tuesday... bleh! That happens when you skip the last week of classes :P Now I'm slowly trying to go back to my usual schedule and I've been trying to get some more work done. I made new jewelry pieces, including rings!


Now you can coordinate them! You will be able to mix and match or wear them alone... either way they will look fabulous! I'm also working on some earrings and they will be ready soon. There are so many things I want to do and so little time!


I'm also I've been working on some material for the workshop and I made a few brooches. It's been a long time since my last batch... I love to make brooches, they get me into creative mood almost immediately!



And what about the new bags? I just got them yesterday and I'm preparing them for the shop. More sneak peeks soon ;)

Well, I think I better get to work.
There are so many things to list and just so many hours in the day!

Comments

sassypackrat said…
You are such a busy gal! Love the jewelry and the bags.
Adoro tu capacidad creativa, eres pura energía !!!
linda said…
Wow, super cute work! I like all the bright colors, but then the subjects might have a quieter,mysterious look. Really like those cat paintings you have pictured..cool!
the messy nest said…
So nice to know that I'm not alone in neglecting my blog when life takes up all my creating time :)

Everything looks wonderful, and I love all the bright, juicy colors!

GO Danita GO!
Love the bag creations . . too too cute! Happy creating!
Unknown said…
the bags are lovely! so is the rings!!
Sascalia said…
Oh I love all of them especially the bags!!!
janil said…
All of them are lovely but the bags are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!

a big hug!
This is all so yummy!
I can't believe your creative energy, danita! How much you DO get done! Oh!
Unknown said…
they all look totally gorgeous!! oh yes I so agree.. NEVER enough time to actually create... AND list!!!
Nicola said…
Wow your new paintings are gorgeous and I love that jewellery! Those bags are fantastic too! With everything going on I think you have been amazingly productive well done! :0)
Erica Herbert said…
♥ ♥ ♥
Trenda said…
Danita, I discovered your wonderful artwork in Somerset Studio last month. I adore your work! So charming, whimsical, and uplifting. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world!

Trenda
Gathering Hope said…
Hi!
I found the sweet fox artwork pendant in the Spring issue of Stringing magazine. I wold like to purchase. I searched Etsy, but can only find the print.
Is it still available?
Your art is very sweet...
Love everything-
Sherry
Danita Art said…
Thank you so much to all for your comments, you're very nice as always!
And for the ones attending the workshop, I can't wait to meet you in person!
Anonymous said…
LOVE the bags Danita, they are gorgeous!
vvb32 reads said…
love this latest batch of yours!
Helen Prana said…
Remember those days Danita? It sounds like you were having fun....describing spring...I love spring too (not too hot or cold, things are coming alive :)

Hehe I also found what you said funny (disneyland pictures, the princess' are overrated : ) :) with a suitable face in the picture...some of your posts are funny , just to give you feedback...

Popular Posts