From the sea....

Sending you all my love ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
This is so serenely magical;)! Sending love in return!! Happy Weekend and Creating!!!!
Lynda said…
what a cute picture :) the water is crystal clear, thats awesome. i gotta say, im a little jealous, lol
Sabbio said…
I'm jealous ;) The water is soooo clear and I'm sure it's hot... have a nice time! :)
Beautiful photograph. Enjoy the sand, sun and sea!
Unknown said…
Beautiful!!!! thanks, = for you...bss
Unknown said…
Que foto tan bonita espero que estes disfrutando mucho.Un saludo.
Alicia said…
Beautiful! I've missed beach water like that! Can't wait to see the rest
Unknown said…
aaaaaawwwwww lucky you !
Flor Larios Art said…
Que lindo...me encanta esa foto..esta genial!
Anonymous said…
I hope you are enjoying your well deserved vacation! Love the heart!
May the weather where you are vacationing is not as hot as here in Mexico :)
Have fun!
kecia deveney said…
you know, i was having a tough day today - sad emotions, stress and exhaustion. but i have to say, i felt a little brighter after seeing this picture. the combination of elements are really beautiful. thank you for sharing.
Citygirl.em said…
Groovy heart, Danita. Back atcha girlfriend.

Enjoy your vacation.

Em
lovely photo! hope you are having an amazing time!
Meredith said…
Wow, break so well deserved. Enjoy your time and rest!
Angela Harris said…
Such a wonderful photo! Have a great break@
Susina's Dream said…
qué chulada de foto...me encanta todo lo que transmite...un besito
Oh - I love that photo Danita. Love it, love it!
JUNKER JANE said…
You are in a Corona commercial :D

Have fun!
Teresa aka Tess said…
I love creative views of hearts and this one isfabulous. Love it!

Popular Posts