Free desktop wallpaper for all of you.


I know you must envy Kelly because she won the chocolate and the tin and you didn't. But I'm a good girl and I have something for you too (And for you, and for you too).

From time to time... or better said, in my free time (that is not much), I like to play with Photoshop and my Wacom tablet. Today was one of those days and I make something for you :) It's a free desktop wallpaper! Is my first one and I hope you like it. To download it just click on the image, it will open a big one. Right click on that one and then select "Set image as wallpaper" or "Set as a desktop background" (or something like that hehe). And you're done! It may not be edible but it sure will brighten your day :)

Enjoy it!

Comments

HOW FABULOUS! THANKS! <3
How Fabulous! Thank you <3
PEA said…
Danita,
How very sweet of you to share your art. I was thinking I needed a change now I will have one. Thank you so very much.
Blessings,Pea
Lisa said…
This is so cute. Now my desktop inspires me. :) Thank you!
Samantha said…
Thank you so much, I love it:) I'm super happy, I will be buying something from you soon. Searching around again what to get:)
Anonymous said…
Thank You! How wonderful and how cheerful! dix---
dix said…
Thank you. This is so cheerful and creative!
Mimi73 said…
Great Idea :)
Thanks

Mimi
We Blog Artists said…
Thanks Danita...that's so sweet of you...am going to put on my wallpaper now!
Carrot said…
The picture is so cute, and the whole blog as well. I love your blog!

Popular Posts