What has happened with the weight loss?



Nothing. Nada. Zero. Nadita, nadita. I've been stuck in the same weight for 2 months. I've only lost 2 pounds. 2 pounds in 2 months!!!! Buaaaaaaa!!! But is all my fault. I've been focusing in other things and have forgotten to pay attention to my diet and the exercise. And when you don't pay attention this things happen. Gaining weight is soooo easy! But for losing it you must make an effort. Luckyly I haven't gained any weight. And my BMI remains the same. But I have to focus even more. I have to take advantage of this balloon as long as it is inside me or else I will have still many pounds to lose when they remove it and then I'll have it really difficult. I will get hungry again. And that's not a good thing. I knew it.

Seems like the easiest thing to uncare for is oneself when you have so many things to care for. I'll have to write a reminder. I need to put myself first in order to be able to take care of everything else...

Comments

nicoz said…
ooh i understand you!!!!! now that i'm pregnant i gained so much weight...and i know it will be so difficoult to loose it!!!!! but is not easy to be a working"artist" and also think about mooving-and-dieting! painting don't made u mooving a lot, and doesn't burns enough caloriesss!!!! and, for me, eating is a good way to calm down and get in the mood to paint (i don't smoooke)
:))
Beth Hikes said…
Self care can be one of the hardest things to acknowledge...thanks for reminding me :)
GlorV1 said…
It's very hard to lose weight. Try exercising for 1/2 hour 5 days a week. Walk or use the treadmill or get a hula hoop. As far as eating, that's even harder, but moderation is the key. It is just very hard. It's in the genes. Take care.
Adriana Whitney said…
Ooh Danita, you are so right! I am on the same boat. Remeber the pounds I lost? I gained back and now I am going down again.
I wish you the best.
Have a great weekend.
Adri
Ms Dragonfly said…
i am so bad about taking care of myself! not gaining weight is a great thing!
Chikaboom!! said…
Don´t worry! Al final se le acaba cogiendo cariño a los kilitos de más :)
FAQ said…
I know, I think it is harder on artists cuz we wanna just sit and paint or craft! We gotta figure out how to craft and exercise!
Danette said…
The ups and downs of this issue are so hard to deal with. I admire your tenacity and your honesty and your willingness to share.

I think the worst thing we can do is to get down on ourselves about this. You have so much to be proud of, carry that with you.

Popular Posts